On this episode, we explore the most complex of athletes, Yano Toru.
Things Yano says in the ring
* “Shine, bakayaro” = Die, bastard!
* (While pointing to his head) “Koko ga chigau n dayo” = My brain is better than yours!
* ”Kocchi da, Bakayarou“ = I am over here, bastard!
* (After Okada tries to stop Yano from removing the corner pad) “Jyama suruna, Okada“ = Don’t bother me, Okada!
* “Kazoku no minna” = My family (fans)
Thanks to Edgar and Lasse for the suggestions.
You can send in your own questions to email@example.com, or using the contact form at thelionmarks.com, or messaging us on Twitter @thelionmarks
The Lion Marks Podcast is the audio companion to the site, TheLionMarks.com. We are here to spread the New Japan Pro Wrestling love, by bringing you English translations of what is going on in NJPW. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or your favorite Podcast App.
We also have a Patreon, if you are so inclined.
Thanks for listening!